Hepaurs contain an active substance called ursodeoxycholic acid. This one
belongs to the class “therapy of the gallbladder, preparations containing acids
It is indicated in one of the following situations:
• qualitative and quantitative changes in bile function, including forms
of bile secretion supersaturated with cholesterol, to prevent the formation of gallstones or to create favorable conditions for the dissolution of radiographic transparent gallstones, with a diameter of less than 15 mm;
• gallstones from the gallbladder and residual or recurrent stones from the bile duct after the bile duct surgery; the function of the gallbladder must be intact.
• chronic hepatitis accompanied by cholestasis (particularly biliary cirrhosis).
Dissolution of cholesterol gallstones
The usual recommended dose is 300-600 mg per day. To maintain favorable conditions for the dissolution of existing gallstones, treatment
it should last at least 4-6 months to 12 months or more, depending on the size of the stones and the evolution under treatment.
Doses of 150 mg of 2 are sufficient for maintenance treatment
times a day or 300 mg once a day.
Package contents and other information
Hepaurs 300 mg capsules
- The active substance is ursodeoxycholic acid.
Each capsule contains 300 mg of ursodeoxycholic acid (recalculated to 100% anhydrous).
- The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate.
What Hepaurs looks like and contents of the pack
Hepaurs 300 mg
Cylindrical capped capsules, with hemispherical ends, smooth and glossy-opaque surface, capsule number 0.
Body - white and light blue cap, body - white and cap - white,
the body - blue and the lid - light blue.
Capsule content: Practically white or almost white powder
Box of 6 transparent PVC / Al blisters of 10 capsules